Thursday, November 13, 2008

Moving On

My day did not get much better yesterday, but I am moving on. Friday is almost here.

We did have a wonderful time last weekend in Lubbock. We drove so it was a very short trip, but well worth it. We got to see my family and football. What more could you ask for?

The Tech vs. OSU game was great. It was cold and felt like football weather. My team still makes me nervous and I am sure it will be just as bad against OU. I better start praying now. I have tried to figure out the BCS all week with many different people. I have talked about it with Tech people and I talked to Scott for a long time who is a die hard UT fan. We have all come to the conclusion the BCS is not our friend.

Basically, one team from the Big 12 is going to get ripped off. Only two teams can go to a BCS bowl game and three of us deserve to go. Hopefully Tech will just win out and that will solve a lot of problems. That way we will not have to count on the BCS to be the tie breaker to see who goes to BCS bowls. I know it is very confusing. I have been studing it all week.

We will just have to wait and see what happens. It should be an interesting 3 weeks.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Go Tech! I'm going to be too nervous to watch the game.

courtney said...

i just gave you a "fabulous blog" award--see my blog for more details. :)

GO TECH!!