Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Pictures From Another

I love taking pictures! I am sure you already know that and may be tired of all my pictures. I am pretty sure Jaime is tired of it, but oh well. I love pictures of me and Jaime, but it is a little difficult to get pictures of us. I have to admit that Jaime has mastered the self portrait. He has long enough arms that he can get some really good pictures of us. The only problem is you can see his arm extended in every picture.

This weekend while we were in Lubbock we had our picture taken professionally. It was a lot of fun and I love the pictures. Lauren Clark took the pictures and she was great. She is young and lots of fun. She grew up in Lubbock just like me. You can go to her blog to see her 5 favorite pictures of us.

I love the 5 pictures she choose, but I love a lot of the others. Go check out her blog http://laurenclarkphoto.squarespace.com/ and see the pictures.

5 comments:

courtney said...

how ironic! i LOVE lauren clark's photos. i've been reading (viewing?) her blog for a long time now.

your pics are fantastic!

Caroline said...

Very cute! Fancy!

Natalie said...

Those are great Robin! You are both so photogenic!

Abby said...

I love the second and thrid pictures...so cute. The others are great as well, those are just my favorites and WOW look at all of your outfit changes. I obviously need you to help style my next set of family pics!!

Jacqui said...

I looove those pictures! They are really great.