Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bed and Breakfast


This week I am running a bed and breakfast minus the breakfast. I provide the bed you fix your own breakfast. This girl is at my house right now. This girl is my sister. She decided to come visit me for awhile which makes me very happy.

Jaime is going to be gone most of week so it is perfect. Now I don't have to spend the week alone. I get to spend some quality time with my baby sister.

Yesterday we spent the day at Schlitterbahn. No, I did not get sunburned. That is always the first question. We had a great time! There are no pictures on purpose. I can't imagine a more horrible place to take pictures at. No make up, hair is a wreak and a bathing suit. Three really bad combinations.

We have a really fun week planned. More guest will be joining us later in the week. It should be interesting.

1 comment:

Jacqui said...

How fun! You guys don't get too sunburned! ( said the mom :)