Friday, July 10, 2009

Kellogg Family

I went to high school with Jacqui. We played basketball together in high school and were great friends. We lost touch when she went to that school in College Station and I went to Tech. Since moving to San Antonio we have reconnected and it is great.

Jacqui and her husband, Kyle, have two adorable kids. They are so sweet and so much fun to be around. I had the privilege of photographing all of them earlier in the week. These are my favorites.


I promise today is the last photography blog of the week. Hope you have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Abby said...

I love these too. You have found some really great places to take pictures. Love that!

Caroline said...

Great pics- once again. I agree with Abby- you've found some great locations to take pics.

Jacqui said...

Love them!