Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy 30th Anniversary

Today is my parents anniversary. They have been married for 30 years. Almost a year and half after they were married they were blessed by me; their favorite daughter. Aren't they so lucky they got me for a daughter? Don't answer that.

My parents are the ones that made 7/7 a popular wedding date, not Tony and Eva.

My parents are the best!!! They love Doneece, Jaime and I so much. They would do anything for us and have done so much for us. My parents have showed us how to live a life filled with God. They have also showed us how to make a marriage last. Marriage is not always perfect. Sometimes it is work and they have always been committed to making theirs work.

There are so many kids who have parents that are divorced. I was lucky enough not to be one of those kids. I feel so blessed that God chose me to be their daughter. It is a true honor.

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!!! Thank you for being the best parents I could have ever asked for. We love you so much!!!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Happy Anniversary to two of my favorite people!!

Jacqui said...

Very sweet! I'm glad that they got together so we could have you! :) Thanks so much for coming "to town" for us today!