Monday, July 20, 2009

Caroline and John

My favorite kids came to see us last week. They were here with us for 2 days and it was a crazy 2 days. I have never been involved in so many activities in 2 days and I don't think I have ever been that tired.

For about 15 minutes of their time here we took pictures. It was a crazy 15 minutes. The kids had better things to do than me take pictures of them. I was surprised that I got so many good pictures of them. They are so super cute!

Now the kids are gone and I miss them so bad! I wish they could just move here so I could love on them everyday. I would love to be able to hear Caroline laugh and John's sweet voice on a daily basis.

Ann, can y'all just move here?

No? Okay, just enjoy the pictures.

6 comments:

Abby said...

I think these are my favorite kids you've taken pictures of yet!!

Ashley said...

Those are so good!!!

Caroline said...

I love them!! Thank you so much.

As soon as you take care of that heat problem you have going there in San Antonio, I will be there!

Kara said...

agree! they're the best!

Jacqui said...

Those are great pictures!

Alyssa said...

Great pictures!!!! Glad you had fun!