Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Love Affair

I am learning tons here at Love Affair. We worked with Photoshop a lot yesterday and it is crazy all the tricks that the girls know. I can't wait to get home and put all this information to use.

Today is going to be a crazy day with 60 girls shooting. We have models lined up and I am sure we will all be going crazy trying to "get the shot."

I have hardly talked to any of my family since I have been here. We start at 8am and finish around 10pm. We are all trying to cram as much information as possible into 3 days. CRAZY!!!

You can check out the Love Affair website here and my profile. Hopefully I will be back tomorrow with some of the images I take and edit. Hope you are having a great week!

Ann, get better soon. Maybe when I get back you could give me the stomach bug because Lord knows I haven't been eating good here, but it all taste so good.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

I'm glad you are learning so much. I can't wait to see all the pictures.

Thanks for the good wishes. I would love to get rid of the stomach bug, but I certainly don't want to give it to you!! Not fun!