Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sea World Again

We had such a good time at Sea World that I decided to share a few more pictures. You may be tired of Sea World, but it is not all about you.

We didn't get to meet the dolphins or Shamu, but we got to see the shows. Both shows were really good. The dolphin and Beluga whale shows were very good with lots of great performers. It was like a cirque du soleil show right here in San Antonio.


John and Caroline got cotton candy and it was hilarious. Seriously, John's piece was hot pink because of all the slobber on it and he was a mess. It is surprising that his hand did not stick to his mouth from all the stickiness. The best part was when Caroline wiped John's mouth and hands off. She loves him so much!


Caroline has been doing a lot of talking about getting a dog. She really wants a dog and her mom does not. After the Sea World trip Caroline has decided she wants a walrus. She is dead set on getting a walrus. Caroline plans on getting a pool in the backyard for the walrus to live. It is the perfect plan and she is trying to talk John into the walrus. I don't think he is set on the idea of getting a walrus. Ann on the other hand would much rather have a walrus than a dog.

I promise I will be back tomorrow with something other than Sea World talk.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Love it!! I would like to note for your readers that is was 106 degrees at Sea World and that is why I look so bad. Thank you for the opportunity to speak my mind.

Jacqui said...

Ha! I love Ann's comment. Great pictures, it looks like fun!