Tuesday, August 18, 2009

2 1/2 Weeks

Two and a half weeks and counting until football is here. I am so excited that I can hardly stand it. I have been waiting for months for football to be here.

Friday night we went to football practice. I was really excited before we went to practice and now after seeing practice I am ecstatic. I am not sure if we are going to be any good this year. At times we looked really good and other times we didn't look so good. But how can you really tell at practice?

We are going to miss the first football game this year. We will make the second game against Rice when we come for my birthday. The first game is against North Dakota and if we came for that game it would be two weekends in a row. I don't think we will miss much against North Dakota, but it still makes me sad that we are missing the first game. Maybe I can talk James into it some how.

I just happened to have my camera with me at football practice. Here a few pictures. We were watching practice from on the field which was so cool. I love being on the field!

4 comments:

Abby said...

I'm laughing that you "just happened to have your camera with you!".

My husband is equally excited.

Caroline said...

I'm ready for football too- although I don't go to any games. I love watching it on TV.

courtney said...

Y'all were at practice?!? We were, too. Well, for a little bit at least. The new special teams coach is our new neighbor. I had to follow his wife up to the field to drop off a car for him that had been in the shop. We stayed for the first part of practice but were only on the practice fields. We were there when the players first came out on the field and Korley stretched with them. It was hilarious!

Let's get together again next time you're in town!

Kara said...

So jealous! I love to go to games, but didn't get to go to one last year. I don't have anyone to go with me, so I end up watching on tv or listening on the radio if it is untelevised.