Friday, August 21, 2009

Lazy!

We are now in Dallas. We will finally be going home tonight and I can't wait. I have not been home since last Tuesday. I miss home and my BED so much. Yesterday made me really want to be home.

I was totally lazy yesterday and I loved it. Don't judge, but I never got out of my pajamas. I stayed in the hotel room all day except to leave to get food. I got fast food and didn't get out of the car so decided I could just stay in my pajamas.

I watched HGTV all day. I started watching about 11am and didn't turn the channel till 8pm. I am so inspired to get my bedroom done. I am inspired, but I have no ideas on decorating. I think maybe I will just apply for some shows and maybe a professional will want to come decorate my bedroom. If anyone out there is interested in decorating my bedroom, feel free to come on over.

Finally about 8pm I decided it was time to get ready for the day. I finally got up and showered and got ready. Jaime took me to a late dinner at Capital Grille. It is one of my favorite restaurants. We first ate at Capital Grille in D.C. We are now hooked. Dinner was so good as usual and it was nice to be back with my wonderful husband. I have really missed him.


I have a busy day today. I am meeting my college roommate and great friend, Becky, to do some shopping. Then I am headed to lunch with my blog friend Kara. I am so excited to hang out with an old friend and "meet" a new friend.

3 comments:

Abby said...

I hope you and Kara have fun! So jealous!!

I love HGTV. I've been watching it like crazy lately. My favorite show is realestate intervention. Love it!!

Caroline said...

So fun. I wish I was there with you to shop, eat, meet friends, and be lazy!!

I love HGTV too. It is my favorite!!

Kara said...

Had fun meeting you at lunch and shopping around!