Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Photography Logo

I have been working really hard on my photography logo. I worked on it tons before I left for Atlanta last week. I wanted to have a good start on it for other people to see at the conference.

I want someone to be able to look at the logo and get a sense of who I am. I feel like I am a fun person and I want the logo to be fun. I am really liking the logo, but it isn't fun yet. It needs a little help.

That is where you come in. I am hoping you can help me make the logo a little more fun. Y'all know me and what I am like so what do I need to do to the logo? I am thinking about adding some more colors to the logo, but not sure what colors. I spent a lot of time yesterday looking at color wheels, but I am not sure if that helped.

Any suggestion would be appreciated. I have looked at the logo so many times that I don't know what it needs now. Please help!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

I love it. I think it looks great just as it is- I know, not helpful.

Jacqui said...

I love the greens and blues from your self-photo. I think the blue is great for representing you because it ties back into your eye color and the green is refreshing. There, that's my piece :)

The Blevins' said...

I just love it!! I do think you need anything!!