Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Today I am leaving for Lubbock. I am going to be in Lubbock for a week and I am really excited. The trip actually worked out perfectly. James is going to be out of town for the next two weeks so I decided there was no point in sitting at home by myself. Jeff is also going to be out of town for a week so I volunteered to stay with Ann and the kids to help out.

I haven't seen the kids since they came to visit us in the middle of July. I have decided a month is way too long. I need to see them more often. I miss hearing their voices and the laughter. I am really excited that I am staying with them because my best bud, Caroline, has already asked me to sleep with her every night. That means lots of hand holding.

James is going to come to Lubbock on Friday for the weekend. He was already going to be in Dallas on Friday and decided to fly to Lubbock to see everyone instead of flying home to be by himself. It also didn't hurt that my parents are doing their famous seafood, potatoes and corn on Friday night.

I have lots of plans while I am in Lubbock. Ann and I are finally going to meet Courtney so she can be our "real" friend and not just a blog friend. Ann and I are also going to pick out a color to paint my bedroom. I am not picking out the color by myself so I have enlisted her help. I am there will also be lots of braiding hair and pool time. I can't wait.

If you are in Lubbock and want a photo session I am sure I can fit you in. Just let me know.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Can't wait for you to get here! We're going to have so much fun!

Kara said...

Oh man! I wish I was going to be in The Hub City! I want to meet up with you guys and Courtney too!!!

I also want to paint my bedroom and need help picking a color so I could have tagged along on that project too.

Too bad...

courtney said...

Can't wait to meet you and Ann, either! Have a safe trip!