Monday, August 17, 2009

Seafood Dinner

Friday night we had seafood and it was delicious. My parents did shrimp, crab, potatoes and corn on the cob. It was all so good. For dessert mom made homemade ice cream. All the food was so good. I don't work for my crab but James was willing to help me out. He did all the hard work and I just got to eat the crab. It was so good, but I may have been jipped. I think James ate some of my crab since he was doing all the work.


The kids were great and didn't eat any of our food. They don't like seafood so that was more for us. Caroline and John had a great time playing with Jaime. I am pretty sure Jaime had just as much fun.


They may get tired of me taking pictures so they stick their tongues out at me. John just thought this was funny.


Jaime and his ice cream. Soon after I took this picture John ended up on Jaime's lap. John is not a very clean eater which greatly affected Jaime. Jaime ended up wearing more ice cream than John got in his mouth.


But how could you be mad at this cute face? It is impossible. We all just laughed about it.

We had such a wonderful dinner and tons of fun with family!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Fun times! Glad you're here!

Jacqui said...

SO cute! It looks like you guys had a great time. I love your Dad's smile :)