Monday, August 24, 2009

My Loves

Last Wednesday was my last day in Lubbock. I was ready to get to Dallas to see Jaime, but I wasn't ready to leave two of my favorite people. It was hard saying goodbye to Caroline and John.

It may have been a little harder to say goodbye to John. He was not happy that I was leaving without him. I was not happy that I was leaving without him. Once he heard I was leaving on a plane, he was set on going with me. I like to think it is because he can't live without me, but I am afraid it is because he wanted to ride on a plane.

We went to dinner before I had to catch my flight. I was determined to get some video of him. My camera has video capability and I have never used it. I got it figured out and got some really cute video of the boy.

He says the cutest things and I wanted to get them on video. He calls me Wobin and it is so cute. This is his favorite conversation.

J: Wobin?
R: Yes John
J: What r you doing?

When I am driving or we are eating dinner we have this conversation about 30 times. It is so cute. He also likes to say nay, nay, nay, a, do, do. It is so funny. You can see all these funny things in this video. It is a bunch of video all put together.



John says the funniest things while in the car. Ann called him fickle and he responded, " I not a pickle." Too cute. He was also being a little loud in the car at one point so I told him to take it down a notch. He then whispered to me, "I got a basketball, nay, nay, nay, a, do, do.

I love him so much and I almost didn't leave him. I was ready to just move there so I can see him everyday. I decided I can't live without Jaime so I left John behind. So sad.

We are now back home and trying to catch up. I have tons of work to do since I didn't do anything for 2 weeks. I better get started.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

He is so cute. Now, how do I watch the private video?

Caroline said...

Love it!! Is it wrong of me to think he is the cutest boy ever? I had no idea that you were recording him (as you can tell with all my walking around). I just thought you were trying to get a good picture.