Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dance Fever

Last night we had dance.  I use the term we lightly.  Doneece and Caroline had dance, but three more members of the family were in attendance.  It really doesn't take all of us to get Caroline to dance, but our family travels in herds.  It is just how we are!

Mom and I took Caroline to dance and Ann meet us there.  Doneece had to teach and is very capable of getting herself to work, but I am sure if she would let someone they would take her.  That is just how we roll.

I love going to dance.  It is fun to see my little sister grown up and teaching other kids.  I still think of her as a kid and she isn't.  She is in charge and that is fun to watch.  She also has tons of patience.  Can you imagine teaching 20 5 year-olds?  That is pure craziness to me.  She handles it perfectly.  She was made to do this.  I also love going and watching Caroline.  She loves being there and dancing.  Her energy amazes me!!!

Doneece and Caroline before dance started.

This isn't the best picture, but I love it because you really get the idea of Doneece teaching Caroline.  So cute!

I caught Caroline in the middle of the action.  She probably wasn't suppose to be paying attention to me.  Maybe she should of been focused on Doneece, but it turned out to be a great picture.

I love this picture of Doneece in action.

The next three pictures are perfect.  They show Doneece and Caroline in there element.  They cut up and laugh with each other so much.  They are both hams and love to make each other laugh.
After dance I had to go see my sweet boy.  He cracks me up every second.  He was happy to see me, but of course wanted to know where Jaime was?  He knows that we go together and doesn't like it when Jaime is missing.  The boy loves to laugh and has a really genuine laugh.  When he smiles, he smiles big.  It is hard to get a picture of him with his eyes open because he smiles so big.
The one time you can get a picture of him with his eyes open is when he is concentrating on his ice cream.  That ice cream is serious stuff!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Those are some seriously cute kids. Even the one with the dirty face.

courtney said...

ROBIN!! I just saw your brainwash pics on Lauren's blog! How fun!

I love the pics you took--and the one she took of you! :)