Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Go Spurs Go!!!

First, you need to know it is really late or early depending how you look at it.  It is 1 a.m. as I am writing this.  People, I have dedication to you and this blog.  Okay, maybe not so much.  Second, you need to know that Ann is still out of town so I don't expect many comments or readers today.  Third, I really don't have a story to go with this post just pictures.  

We went to the Spurs game on Saturday night and last night.  Saturday night they lost so there wasn't much to talk about.  Last night we had front row tickets and had a lot of fun, but still not much to talk about.  Basically, it was more fun because the Spurs won.  Hopefully they can keep it up.


This is not the best picture of us for two reasons.  One, I can't take in my new camera to the game.  Because my camera has the ability to change lenses I am not allowed to take it in without a press pass.  I don't have a press pass.  Two, you can't use a flash in there.  Those two things make picture taking a little difficult.  

5 comments:

The Blevins' said...

Cute pictures. You are a great blogger and i read often, so i will start commenting now since you don't have your steadfast friend to do so. Hope you are doing well...haven't seen you in a while!

texag04 said...

This is Jonna, Jacqui's sister...I'll comment too so you feel the love! I read quite often...hope that's okay! The pictures are great by the way! We watched the game on Saturday and actually looked for you guys in the crowd...but didn't see you. :)

Alyssa said...

I love reading your blog.. and as always, admire your dedication to sports! :) Glad you guys had fun!

Abby said...

Maybe you need Ann to go out of town more often. Lots of people coming out of the wood work for you.

I have several random thoughts, that I should probably email to you, but I'm here so I'm sending them to you this way.

You could blog about how you got front row seats to the playoffs? How you and Jamie met (I know Ann knows the story but I don't!). You also need to do traveler reviews of the hotels you stay at so if I ever get to go anywhere fun I will know where to and where not to stay.

On to gardening...in all of my reserach I learned a lot about container gardening. Sounds like a nice way to start without having to do a lot of work. You can grow tons of stuff in containers (even carrots and onions). Then if the deer tried to bother your stuff, which they totally would, you could just move it!!

Caroline said...

I'm back! The game looks like fun. I'll have to show Jeff the pictures and make him totally jealous.