Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy Weekend!

I have blogged a lot this week.  Blogging a lot makes me tired.

I can do a list, but that is about it.

1.  My emails are disappearing.  I got a new MacBook and have been getting some help setting it up.  My Mac genius did some work and I think he worked on losing some of my emails.  It worries me.  Hopefully he can find them today and fix the problem.

2.  I am worried about the Spurs.  I may not get to see them play again this year which is very sad.  They play at home on Tuesday, but I will be off on another trip.  More to come about the trip.  Maybe nothing more to come about the Spurs.

3.  Abby from Mayhem in Mayberry has become the new content director here at the nest.  She has been giving me great ideas for blogging material so she got the job.  The job pays nothing, just the satisfaction of hearing the story you requested.  Let me know if anyone else is interested in the job.

4.  It seems like it has been a long week, but I am not sure why.  I am really looking forward to the weekend, mostly because I get to spend lots of time with this man.


Hope you have a Happy Weekend!  See you Monday from an undisclosed location.

2 comments:

Abby said...

I am so excited that I got the job!! I am use to the pay as my other job pays the same and your job is way less stressful.

Have fun on your trip!!

Caroline said...

I'm excited about your trip. Have a gret weekend.