Friday, April 17, 2009

You Can Figure Out the Story

Basically it comes down to the fact that I am being lazy.  It is also because Ann is out of town so she will not be commenting on this post.  Ann is the only that comments so I assume she is the only one reading.  Because of those facts I am just going to post pictures.  The story is Saturday was CRAZY with two birthday parties.  Sunday was wonderful celebrating the Resurrection of the Lord with family.

You can fill in the blanks.  Enjoy the pictures.

Hope you have a wonderful and relaxing weekend.

5 comments:

courtney said...

Nope, I read too! :)

Next time you're in Lubbock, you'll have to come by and braid Landry's hair like you did Caroline's. She's always asking me to do her hair like that and I can't make it look normal at all! One side will be tight, the other will be loose. Or, one side will be high on her head and the other will be braided just barely over her ear!

Have a great weekend!

Natalie said...

Looks like you all had a great time. Will we see you guys this Sunday? Hope so! It's been too long!

Abby said...

I gave up the internet during the day for lent...thus I wasn't able to do anything. But I'm back on!

I am specially requesting a post on braiding hair. I would love to learn how and I guess I could drive your way but a post would be easier!!

Kara said...

I'm reading too!

Caroline said...

Great pictures. I need you to put those on Shutterfly. You got some good ones I missed. Can't wait for you to come back!