Thursday, August 14, 2008

Car Wash

I went to HEB yesterday which is our local grocery store. I hadn't been in forever so needless to say we were out of everything. This is really nothing new. The only thing interesting about the day was that it was raining. This is really weird because we don't remember what rain is around here.

I was prepared for the trip and the rain. I had my trusty green grocery sacks, my umbrella and even a rain jacket. The rain jacket comes in handy because who can really push a shopping cart and unload groceries all while holding an umbrella. I got an excellent parking spot, it is probably the best spot I have ever gotten at HEB. My luck was great! I grabbed all of my stuff from the car and made my way inside.

Nothing too interesting in HEB. Same old, same old. Got all my stuff and got out of there pretty quick. I could see my car as I was walking out of HEB. Usually I can't see my car and can hardly even remember where I parked. This time I could see my car and see I had no windows. Oh NO! Something happened to my car and my front and back windows are gone. I could only think about standing in the rain and trying to figure out what happened to my windows.

As I got to my car I noticed that my windows were only rolled down. Better, but not great. The inside of my car was pretty wet. I of course rolled all the windows up before I started putting the groceries in the car. My car has this really cool function where if you push the buttons on the remote in a certain order it will roll down all the windows. Only problem, I don't know what the order of those buttons is. I must have pushed the right order when locking my car and of course I didn't turn back to make sure all the windows were up before I went in.

Good news is my car got a little bath on the inside and now it just needs one on the outside.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Wow- much better scenario than the windows being broken out.