Monday, August 25, 2008

This One's For The Kids

This is a big week. Are you ready? Tomorrow starts the beginning of school for so many.

Caroline, my niece, starts Pre-K tomorrow. She is going to do wonderful and will love it. She will make new friends in no time at all. The first week maybe a little difficult being away from the place and people she knows so well, but she will excel so quickly. She will also teach her teacher a few things in the first week. She will show her teacher that she loves to talk and that she is a leader. These are great qualities. Caroline is a girl after my own heart. Hopefully she will not end up in the hall like I did for talking to much. If she does, she will get over it soon and not really let it slow her down. I didn't.

Conner, my neighbor, starts Kindergarten tomorrow. He is totally excited and already knows so many in his class. He will do awesome and as always will tell me he doesn't know what he did at school. I don't think it will be different from daycare to kindergarten.

Most of all I am concerned for these two mothers. For one it is her first child going off to pre-k and for the other it is her baby going off to kindergarten. I know there will be lots of tears tomorrow, which is completely understandable. I will probably shed a few myself. Both mothers and children will do great with the new situation. Everyone will adapt well and be so successful. You are all in my prayers! Good Luck with the First Day of School. Love you all!

I will be back tomorrow with the weekend wrap up.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

So far, so good! Thanks for the prayers.