Monday, August 11, 2008

The One and Only Birds Nest!

Wait!!! Don't go. It is still me, just a new and improved nest. Here at the nest we did a little remodeling over the weekend. Actually, there was no we involved. It was all Traci. She is so amazing and I love what she did. She was so easy and fun to work with. If you need a blog decorator you should definitely use her. Her prices were extremely reasonable, especially since I have no idea how to do anything on here but post. Good thing Traci came along. You can reach Traci at her blog www.sweetcheekydesigns.blogspot.com I love everything about the new blog.

I would also like everyone to know that I have contacted China and the Olympic committee about the use of "Birds Nest." I was shocked to hear on Friday when the announcers started calling the stadium for the opening ceremonies the "Birds Nest." They must not have gotten the message that "Birds Nest" is mine. I would also like to mention that my Birds Nest is much cuter than theirs. I know they have fireworks and they are a little bigger, but here at this nest we are working on all that.

The Olympics have been really good so far. We watched a lot over the weekend and will continue to watch for the next few weeks. It is not like we really have a choice, there isn't much else on right now. Besides, you really can't beat the Olympics when you are a sports nut like me. I am protesting and will not be watching any Olympic competition that occurs at the "Birds Nest." I will protest until the copyright and trademark issues are all worked out. Anybody know a good attorney?

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute new blog! I love it! Glad you kept your bird's nest title!

Caroline said...

I know several good attorneys, but none are licensed to practice in China. Cute nest.