Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Look Who We Found

After we left the hospital on Sunday and were headed home, we decided it was dinner time. We were in a hurry to get home because Monday was my day at The Foundry. That meant I needed to be up by 4:30am so I needed to be in bed by 9:30pm. We decided Whataburger would be quick and easy.

When we got there Scott, Aliah, Paige and Megan were waiting for us. Aren't they the sweetest? I called to tell them we only had about 30 minutes for dinner, but would love to spend those 30 minutes with them. They are the best and were waiting for us at Whataburger on the way out of town.

It was a wonderful 30 minutes. It seems as though Paige has grown about 10 inches. I can't believe she is so tall and that she will be 5 soon. She is growing up way to fast. Jaime left the table for a minute to go to the bathroom and Paige did not like it. She wanted all his attention for the 30 minutes we were there and him going to the bathroom was cutting into her time. She thinks he hung the moon and I agree.


Megan is a mess and the cutest mess I have ever seen. She likes it her way. We can't wait for them to come see us later this month. It has been way too long since we have spent a weekend together.


Thanks for bringing the family and meeting us for dinner. We really enjoyed it and can't wait till next time!

No comments: