Thursday, August 28, 2008

Slacking

I know I did not hold up to my last comment on Monday. I said I would be back Tuesday with a weekend update, but I never made it. I have been a little busy this week and I am a little tired. I am really having problems with my sleep this week. The problem is I am not getting enough. I have got up early everyday this week. Not coffee shop early, but early for me. This makes it really hard for me to blog at night because I am just too tired. I do love y'all, but not enough to miss sleep.

You know what happens when I am tired? It means I can only make a list.

1. We did have a wonderful weekend. We went to the lake on Saturday with lots of friends and it was great. It was cloudy and had rained most of the morning, but it never rained on us while we were at the lake. It was fun to hang out with our friends and all the kids one last time before school started.

2. It has been a busy week. I let the house go the past few weeks during the Olympics. When I was home I wouldn't do much picking up and cleaning up because I had something better to do like watch the Olympics. This week has been catch up. I have done a lot that I did not want to do. I have cleaned out the garage, cleaned the porch, cleaned out Jaime's closet, changed out my shoes in my closet from summer to fall and many other things that are not fun.

3. This weekend is going to be awsome! College football starts today and continues on through the weekend. There is nothing better than the start of college football. Don't worry I will have a lot to blog about this subject. It is one of my favorites.

4. Jaime and I are headed to Lubbock this weekend to see my family. I am so excited, I can't stop jumping around from excitement. I haven't seen my family in 3 months. That is a very long time for me since I usually see them once a month. It has been way too long and I can't wait. I leave tomorrow morning and Jaime will come after work tomorrow. We will be there until Monday. It will be a busy weekend. I am picking up Caroline from school on Friday, getting my haircut Saturday morning, massage Saturday afternoon and going to the Tech football game Saturday night. We will go to church Sunday and celebrate my birthday with dinner on Sunday night. It will be so great.

I think that is about it. Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Labor Day weekend. I will be back Monday with lots of pictures and stories. I know you can hardly wait.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Can't wait to see you!

Ashley said...

Have a fun Lubbock weekend! Enjoy some family time!