Tuesday, December 29, 2009

All Is Well

Jaime is feeling much better and so far I am fine. Jaime didn't have any problems yesterday and tested his stomach last night with Mexican food. I guess he is over it and can move back to my side of the house. I am still worried that I am going to get the bug.

We spent yesterday running lots of errands. We went to Target where I found lots of good Christmas decorations for half off. I am thinking about putting my new small tree in the dining room next year and making it a "Tech" tree. I found lots of red and black ornaments and some silver tensile. I will need more Tech ornaments to actually make it a Tech tree and not just a red and black tree. I will have to look for Tech ornaments all year to make it work.

We also made it by Academy. Jaime really wants a ping pong table. We just moved out our pool table that was up stairs and he has already found something to replace it. I thought we were clearing out some room for workout equipment. I guess I was wrong. I have already told him I will not be playing ping pong with him. He better teach Mily to play ping pong otherwise he will have the table against the wall playing the wall.

Finally we headed to the airport to pick up Dad. He had some vacation time so he decided to come hang out with us this week. So glad he is here. We went and ate dinner at La Fogata last night. If you are ever in San Antonio and looking for good Mexican food you should go there. They also have the best margaritas, but I don't know that from experience.

Once we got home from dinner we finished taking down all the Christmas decorations. I took down all the decorations except for the tree on Sunday night. Since Jaime was sick he basically passed out and I decided to make myself useful. I had a burst of energy and got a bunch put away. Jaime and Dad helped get the tree down last night. It is so nice to have the house back to normal.

I know I said I would be back today with the Christmas wrap up, but I am being lazy. I haven't downloaded any of the pictures and what is Christmas without pictures? Maybe tomorrow?

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Glad you haven't aquired the bug!! I wish I was there to run, play, and eat with you!! Can't wait to see you next week.

Kara said...

Happy to hear you haven't caught the bug.

You are so good to have down your decorations. I was going to leave mine up until next weekend, but now the lights on the top portion of my living room tree have burned out and I'm just plain irritated by the whole decorations thing!