Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Celeste

Celeste is one of my really good friends from Corpus. Six years ago I went to get a manicure and walked away with great nails and an even better friend. Celeste still does my nails and toes when we make it to Corpus. She gives the best manicure and pedicure if you are ever in Corpus Christi and need one.

Celeste came to visit me over the weekend. She came here on Sunday and got to hung out. I love catching up with her. She also gave me a manicure which I was really in need of. Monday we spent the day taking some pictures of Celeste for her husband. She is so beautiful that my job was a breeze. It didn't take many shots to get a good picture.

Thanks Celeste for coming to see me. I had a great time hanging out as always and my nails still look great!




2 comments:

Caroline said...

Very cute! Pretty girl and pretty pictures.

Jacqui said...

Those are really good pictures!