Monday, December 28, 2009

The Stomach Bug Invades

That is right, the stomach bug invaded our house yesterday. Jaime woke up sick. He has now taken residence on the other side of the house.

I am on "my side" which includes the living room and our bedroom. I lucked out. Jaime got the guest bedroom and the game room. We are staying separate.

I don't have the bug yet, but I am not sure that will last. We ate after each other all day on Saturday so I am afraid I might be next. I am really hoping not! I don't want to have to call the doctor and say, "Remember how you told me not to get sick? Well I got the stomach bug, now what?"

Hopefully I will be back tomorrow with no stomach bug and the Christmas update.

3 comments:

Caroline said...

So soory about the stomach bug. How are you today?

Kara said...

The stomach bug is so awful. Hope you stay well!

Abby said...

Good luck...hope you feel better. What are your Leach thoughts!