Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Murphy Family

This is one of my favorite families. They were some of the first people we meet when we moved to San Antonio and have become some of our closest friends. This is a wonderful family!!! They adopt me often when Jaime is out of town and feed me dinner.

David did our landscaping when we moved in and we love it. If you need any landscaping call him and he will take care of everything! Check out his website.

I have really wanted to take the Murphy's pictures since I started my business. We have tried to schedule a time, but something has always come up. The Murphy's are busy people. Yesterday it finally worked out. The sun hasn't been out here in days, but yesterday afternoon it decided to come out and greet us. It was beautiful.

I really didn't have to do much work to get great pictures. David did all the posing for me. I just stood back and took pictures. He is hired as my assistant anytime he wants. This family is so photogenic that it was hard to narrow down my favorites. After much consideration I have narrowed it down to these. What do you think?
















Love you guys tons!!! Thanks for letting me take your pictures. I had a fabulous time.

4 comments:

courtney said...

Great pics, Robin!! Precious family, too!

Caroline said...

Those are so great Robin! I love them. You really captured the wonderful spirit of this family.

Jacqui said...

Those look great! I really like the 1st family shot and the black and white family shot. Good job!

Kara said...

These are wonderful! Some of my favs for sure!