Thursday, December 17, 2009

Riley and Avary

Riley and Avary are super cute and so much fun to be around. We had a great time taking pictures yesterday. Theses girls should be models. They would pick the place and just beg me to take a picture. I love my job!

Brandi is Riley and Avary's mom. Brandi was in charge of our bedroom decorations. She picked out everything that went in there. If you need someone to help you decorate a room, she is your woman. She does amazing things! I can't wait for her to do another room in our house, just don't tell Jaime.

Riley for her half birthday wants a really big picture of herself for her room. She kept asking Brandi how big will it be. So cute!

Thanks girls for letting me hang out and just have some good 'ole girl time.














3 comments:

Jacqui said...

Those are great! I think they are some of my favorites so far. I hope you're feeling better!

Caroline said...

Those are so great!! You got so many great shots. I can't wait until my kids are old enough to cooperate like these girls!

Kara said...

cute girls!