Thursday, September 10, 2009

Birthday Present

For my birthday I asked Jaime for a new bedroom. Our bedroom is wonderful, but it is a little plain. I have been wanting to decorate it for a couple months now.

We have lived here three years and it is the only room not decorated. Every other room has pictures on the wall and lots of "stuff." I can't say the same for our bedroom. There is nothing on the walls! We have huge ceilings in the bedroom and tons of wall space. Basically the bedroom looks empty even with all our furniture in there.

That is all changing today. The furniture has been moved to the middle of the room and the painters are coming.

I don't want to give anything away, but everything is changing. Take a look at the "old" bedroom for the last time.

7 comments:

Caroline said...

I can't wait to see the "after pictures" - especially the paint since you went out on your own and ignored my pick. :) I hope it turns out just like you want!

courtney said...

can't wait to see what it will look like!

when is your birthday again? ;)

Kara said...

so excited to see the change!

Abby said...

WOW I can't wait to see it. I'm on the edge of my chair waiting!! (I tried to say Oeww, Ohh...I'm not a good speller thus I'm not a good texter/blogger of words I can say in my head but that really is way too much info isn't it!!

I'm excited for you I love new things!!

Mom said...

Happy Pre Birthday!!
Sorry I'm not there to help you paint!!!

texag04 said...

So exciting! Can't wait to see what it looks like when it's finished!!

Jacqui said...

Ooooh. Good teaser. I am excited to see how it turns out!