Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Crowns

This is the funniest thing that has happened to me in a long time! Of course Caroline brought the funny. She keeps me laughing all the time.

Jeff, Caroline and John came over Saturday morning and brought presents. I love those kids, but I think my love grows for them when they bring presents.

Caroline and John made their gifts this year. They both painted horses for me. Caroline is obsessed with horses so horses they painted.

This is the horse John painted. Isn't it so pretty!


This is the horse that Caroline painted. She did such a beautiful job!


Caroline's horse is special because it holds treasures. Caroline included two very special gifts in the horse. She included "crowns" for me.


"Crowns" also known as Christmas tree ornament toppers. She cracks me up!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

I may have to have those back- just as soon as I discovery where she got them from. What ornaments did she take them off of? Is she hiding ornaments? All the ornaments I'm aware of are packed away. Crazy girl.

Caroline said...

Sorry- I meant "discover."

Abby said...

That cracks me up! I love it. It may be one of my favorite birthday gifts of all time!!