Monday, September 21, 2009

SV Freshman Football

I was suppose to blog these pictures from the Smithson Valley vs. New Braunfels game last Friday, but I have a good excuse. Two little girls found out that I know how to braid hair. They talked me into braiding their hair Thursday night for school on Friday. They knew there was no chance of me getting up early on Friday to braid hair. Thus, I was too tired Thursday night to work on the pictures after making 4 braids.

Without further ado, here are the pictures from the freshman game. And yes, we do know someone that plays on the freshman team.

 id= id=
 id=
 id=
 id=
 id= id=

Only in TEXAS would you ever see this.....
 id=

7 comments:

courtney said...

Ha! I love #37--he's my favorite player!

Great pics, Robin!

Kara said...

Great pics! That number #37 is so darn funny

Jacqui said...

Hilarious!!!

Abby said...

I'm pretty sure you could submit that picture to something and get it published! So funny!

Caroline said...

Love that picture of #37. I agree with Abby- submit that picture- maybe Texas monthly? San Antonio paper?

Lara said...

#4 is my favorite player...but #37 is running a close second. :-) I agree, you should submit that for publication...I'll bet the New Braunfels paper would love it.

Patti said...

Wonderful pictures, as always. It was great meeting you in person. I love your keen photographic eye in the pictures. Not many people have that anticipation to get the right picture at the right time. You are very talented.