Thursday, September 17, 2009

Christmas Card Special

Can you believe it is already time to think about Christmas? It will be here before we know it! I have several super cute card templates, below are just a few examples of what I have to choose from. I have both traditional and fun/trendy cards. They are 25 cards for $40. In celebration of my new cards that I am super excited about, I will be offering a special on “Christmas Sessions.” It will include the following:

  • 1 hour session time at the Location of your choice (or mine if you prefer)
  • approx. 10 images edited in a password protected gallery to choose from)
  • $50 in print credit
  • 20% discount on Christmas cards (your choice of style)

TOTAL PRICE $150










3 comments:

Caroline said...

So cute!! Just go ahead and sign me up. Or just print me the first card with our real names- either will work.

Mom said...

The cards and pictures are really cute. Can you came up with something from Dad and Me that we don't have to have a picture of us??

Jacqui said...

I LOVE those! They are gorgeous!!! I'm actually a little sad that I already bought our cards for this year :(