Monday, September 14, 2009

The Party Never Ends

Thanks you so much for all the birthday wishes. It means so much to have so many wonderful people in my life. We had a great time in Lubbock. It was a great birthday weekend. I have the best family and friends in the world! I am so blessed.

Yesterday for lunch my mom hosted a fabulous birthday party for me. She really loves me lots. Mom even let me invite my favorite people. Dad was out of town so Jaime did all the cooking. He loves me lots too.

Mom ordered two cakes so everyone would be happy. I had my favorite, Italian Cream, and the kids got their favorite, cookie cake.

My favorite children were there and they were as sweet as ever. Caroline and John gave lots of hugs and kisses and they were so excited we were celebrating a birthday. They love birthdays and don't really care who's it is. Of course they prefer celebrating their own.



Caroline gave me a crown for my birthday. Isn't she the sweetest. Not many princess will share their title, but she was willing to share hers with me. I love that girl.


Kara and Courtney also came to the party. Courtney invited Kara to come to Lubbock for the weekend for football. Ann and I turned it into a blog party. It is hard to believe I haven't known these girls long. It seems like we have been friends forever. Thanks girls for coming to the party. It was so fun hanging out for a few hours.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

When are you coming back to Lubbock? I miss you already.

Abby said...

How fun! I'm sad that I don't like Tech football or else I could have been a part of the blogger party!!

You and Ann are so cute in that pic by the way!!