Friday, September 4, 2009

High School Football

I am so excited football is finally back. My life seems complete again. Last night Jaime and I went to the local high school freshman football game. They won and looked better than last week. The team looked good last week, but this week seemed like they had settled in and just played football.

After the game we headed home to watch the first college football game of the season. It doesn't get much better than editing football pictures while watching college football. I love this time of year. Here are my favorites from the game.


We decided not to go anywhere for the holiday. I am kind of sad, but kind of excited. I plan on sleeping really late Saturday then watching football all day. I will be surprised if I make it out of my pajamas on Saturday. I am so ready for college football and I am going to welcome it by not leaving the house and dedicating my day to football.

This will serve as your week notice. My birthday is next Friday and I am super excited! I love my birthday. It will probably the topic everyday next week, so if you aren't interested in hearing about my birthday for 5 days in a row I would suggest you skip over my blog. Have a great Labor Day weekend.

5 comments:

Patti said...

These are great pics, especially the one of Dev's big catch. I can't wait to see more. Thanks for sharing with all, and with a Grandma that can't be there!!

Caroline said...

Good pics. I knew you were crazy about football, but to go to a freshman football game? That is crazy. I can't wait for a week of birthday excitement.

Mom said...

Happy Pre Birthday! ! !
The pictures are great, the one of Dev's little sister is really good. I can remember going to my brothers football games. Have a great day on Saturday watching football and I WILL NOT CALL you call me!

courtney said...

I'm with Ann--I love football and everything, but a HS freshman game? Do you know a player?

Wish y'all would be here for tomorrow's game!

I'm excited that you're excited about your birthday! Birthdays were a HUGE DEAL in our family growing up, so I know how you feel!

Jacqui said...

I love your sports shots! They are so good. We're with you on the loving the football, of any kind :)

I'm looking forward to hearing about all your birthday excitement!