Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sloan

Friday morning I got to photograph Sloan. Her mom, Beth, and I went to high school together and now they don't live very far from us. We talked at our 10 year reunion about taking pictures and we finally got around to it.

Sloan is 6 months old and is so precious. She is such a good baby and was super easy to photograph. She won me over with her BIG brown eyes. Beth brought along her grandfather's rockin' chair. Sloan looked so cute in the little chair. Best of all, Sloan and her parents love Texas Tech as much as I do! Hopefully we can take some more pictures of Sloan soon. We only spent about an hour taking pictures before she was asleep. I guess we wore her out.

 id=





 id=

 id=

 id=

 id=

 id=

3 comments:

courtney said...

super cute pics, robin! my fave is the second texas tech one!

Caroline said...

You are so good!!

Jacqui said...

Those are great!