Thursday, September 24, 2009

Fall Has Finally Arrived

I feel like Summer is finally gone and Fall has arrived. I love every season and I really love the transition. I remember how much I love every season when it first comes around. It is like I forget what the season brings. I totally forgot what Fall was like until this week.

Tuesday we had a cold front come through that actually felt like a cold front. Why do meteorologist call a slight cool down in the summer a cold front? Can it really be considered a cold front when the temperature goes from 105 degrees to 99 degrees? In my mind that does not qualify as a cold front.

Tuesday there was really a cold front. We were in the high 80's on Monday and by Tuesday afternoon is was raining and in the low 60's. I am not kidding, it was 63 degrees yesterday afternoon. It was the most kind of amazing. Today it has sprinkled most of the day and it was 58 degrees. I had forget what 58 degrees felt like after the 682 days in a row we had over a 100 degree days. Oh, I am kidding. It wasn't that many days, but it was close.

I am also super excited that fall T.V. is back. I have found a new show in The Biggest Loser. It is almost like watching football. I sit in front of the T.V. cheering for these people to succeed. I love it. It is like my mid-week football game.

Grey's Anatomy comes back tonight. I can't wait to see how everything plays out. Of course George dies because he didn't sign a contract, but what happens to Izzy. I saw a tabloid report the other day that she was going to take a few episodes off to spend with her new daughter. I can't wait to see how all that plays out. Also Ellen just gave birth last week to a girl and is taking time off. How will it all work without Meredith Grey. It is called Grey's Anatomy.

Desperate Housewives returns Sunday. I still haven't watched last years season finally. I was so busy in May that I forgot about it. I realized in July I had never seen the finally. I decided I should try and wait till the season started again. I figured I could miss all the anticipation, but now I don't remember what was even going on last season. I will figure it out before Sunday.

Project Runway has been back for a couple of weeks now. I love me some Project Runway. Jaime doesn't watch any of these with me. He is only interested in Entourage and playing college football on PlayStation. Entourage is pretty funny and does not require much thought. That is nice for a change.

We are also trying to catch up on Weeds. We have all the seasons on DVD and we watch when we can. Some weeks we watch lots and others we watch none. This week we haven't watched any and I don't see any in our future for tonight or Friday.

Life will be amazing once I get to sit out at a football game when it is cold. Also, when the trees look like this. When do you think that will happen? I am guessing it won't happen here because this picture was taken in Utah. Maybe Jaime should take me back to Utah see the trees and wonderful blue sky.

3 comments:

Jacqui said...

That's an awesome picture. The weather was awesome yesterday, too!

Caroline said...

I'm enjoying the Fall weather too. I love it. I don't watch much TV, but I am watching Biggest Loser. I've always loved that show, but I'm rooting for Abby this year. She is a friend of my friend Cynthia. Plus, she is a survivor- I can't even imagine what she has been through.

Why don't you have James send you and me to Utah? :)

Abby said...

We also got the cold front. It's fabulous outside.

I also love the biggest loser. I'm also rooting for Abby! Her story breaks my heart!!

I'm free for Utah as well, I've never been.