Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tech Football 2009

I know I have said it before, but I love me some college football! All was right in my world this weekend when I was back in Lubbock for football.

We had a great time at the game. The weather was amazing. It was actually cool. I ended up needing a jacket. Who would of thought that jackets would be needed the second game of the season. I am pretty sure I have gotten a sunburn at the second game of the season before.

Kara and Courtney joined us for tailgating. Jaime met both of them so now they are "real" friends and I don't have to refer to them as my blog friends.

Best part was we won! We looked better than the week before so that is good. Hopefully we are moving in the right direction. I have a bad feeling that our short winning streak will be coming to a halt on Saturday in Austin. Hopefully my feeling is wrong.

3 comments:

Jacqui said...

Bad company corrupts good morals. :)

Caroline said...

Fun! I almost wish I had gone to the game.

Jacqui said...

I thought maybe I should clarify that I wasn't talking about your family or new blog friends... :)