Thursday, September 3, 2009

New Logo

I know most of you said that the logo looked great and I didn't need to change anything, but I couldn't help myself. I just felt like something was missing. I could never put my finger on the missing part, but the logo didn't feel complete.

When I had lunch with Kara in Dallas we talked about the logo. She suggested I changed the colors up and even sent me a website to help me. Her suggestion was perfect!

I love the new logo! The small change just made it a little more fun. Hopefully it represents me a little bit better. What do you think?

4 comments:

courtney said...

i had to go back and look at the previous logo, but i totally agree with you--these colors are way better! great job, it looks wonderful!

Abby said...

I do like this one better as well. How exciting!!

Ashley said...

I like this one a lot!!

Caroline said...

Very cute. I love it.