Friday, September 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Robin

Since it is Robin's Birthday I wanted to take the opportunity to wish her a Happy Birthday. I know she really enjoys blogging but she will survive sitting this post out. We are going to Lubbock this weekend, so I am sure she will have plenty of fresh information to blog about next week.

Since she is turning 29 today I thought I would share 29 things I love about Robin. These are not in any particular order and and she may be the only one that understands some of them, but here we go.

1 She understands me. (Sometimes that is hard to do)
2. She loves sports more then I do. (Also hard to do)
3. She likes that I am really a kid at heart.
4. She loves me for being me.
5. She is extremely organized and neat.
6. She attempts to keep me organized.
7. She plans our vacations around college and professional sporting events.
8. She has made our house a wonderful and relaxing place to live.
9. She is beautiful on the inside and outside.
10. She normally knows what I need without me asking for it.
11. She has wonderful parents that love me like one of their own.
12. She gets me the best gifts. (Sounds selfish on my part, but it is true)
13. She cries at the sad parts of movies and TV shows. (Even the sad parts in Friends)
14. She makes me a better and stronger person.
15. God and family are the two most important things in her life.
16. She enthusiastically supports everything Texas Tech. (She was yelling at the radio last Saturday night during all 3 interceptions)
17. It does not bother her that I cannot fix anything mechanical.
18. It does not bother her that I break more then I fix.
19. She hates the Longhorns and Aggies with a passion. (Just the football teams, not the individuals)
20. She is always there when I need her. (She rode to the office with me at 2:30 am about a week ago)
21. She checks me in early for my Southwest flights. (I like to get on the plane first so I can get an exit row)
22. She has found her passion in the photography business.
23. She cherishes our friendship.
24. She stands her ground when she knows she is right.
25. She apologizes when she is wrong.
26. She will make a wonderful mother some day.
27. She takes care of me.
28. She goes to bed with Sports Center on the TV.
29. She loves Birthdays.

Happy Birthday Robin
Love, James

7 comments:

Mom said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY--MY GIRL
James's 29 things he loves about you is right on.
Love you, see ya'll tonight.

courtney said...

happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy birthday!! (that was 29 happys!!)

have a GREAT day! can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Caroline said...

Happy Birthday my sweet cousin. I hope you have a great day!! I love you!

Jacqui said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Kara said...

Happy B-day (pretend I put in one more happy than Courtney included as I'm running short on time)!!!

See you tomorrow!

Alyssa said...

What a wonderful list from a very sweet husband! I hope you guys have a great weekend!

Abby said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday, Dear Robin. Happy Birthday to you!!